- Denali Sampler Tour - 4 Days / 3 Nights from Anchorage or Fairbanks
May 18 - September 13, 2013 | From $899 per person + $69 Tax
This efficient vacation is a great way to visit Denali Park when you have limited time. You can begin this tour in either Anchorage or Fairbanks. You will travel on the Luxury Dome rail cars and enjoy then Natural History Tour while in Denali Park.
Day 1 -
Arrive on your own in Anchorage or Fairbanks. Arrangements begin with hotel check-in.
Day 2 -
Denali National Park
Transfer to the rail depot this morning and depart on Luxury Dome railcars for a scenic trip to Denali National Park. Arrive in the afternoon and transfer to your hotel.
Day 3 -
An early morning departure on a Denali Natural History Tour. This tour takes you in search of caribou, Dall sheep, bear, moose and a view of Mt McKinley. Continue to Fairbanks by rail or return to Anchorage by motorcoach, arriving in either city at 8:30pm. Transfer to your hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 4 - Arrangements end
Arrangements end with check out from your hotel.
|Departure Dates (2013) ||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|May 18 - May 31
June 1 - August 31
|September 1 - 13
- Prices are per person based on the occupancy shown.
- 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- For Anchorage to Fairbanks - Click Here
- For Fairbanks to Anchorage - Click Here
Note: Calendars are shown in a new browser window.
- Available |
- Sold Out |
- Call and Request
* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated all tours are available for daily departure
during the effective date range.
For Reservations Call Your Travel Agent